E-mail PolicyCSPA e-mail POLICY
- Participation is voluntary.
- Members will be asked for their email address at joining and renewal.
- Members will have the opportunity to decline mass mailing.
- All email will be done by BCC or similar method which does not reveal recipients names or their address.
- The list will only be in the possession of CSPA officers or other committee appointees as allowed by the Board of Directors.
- The main purpose of email will be to disseminate notices and news letters.
- No commercial use of the email list will be allowed.
- A member may opt out of email at anytime by contacting the CSPA Secretary in a reply email or in writing.